Cake and cookies for the birthday, wedding, baby shower and other personal events, I believe that they should have a personal touch. Most of the bakeries decorate cakes the same way.
I started to search Internet for help and I struggled, because I did not get exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately I bought the cake for my baby's birthday from a store and that left me unhappy. After that I made it my mission to look for websites that will help me decorate my cakes they way I want them to look. I found YummyArts.Com. I did not hesitate to have membership with them. There are many things that really excite me about this website.
1. Before you get frustrated of asking yourself where are you going to buy your supplies, they tell you the stores where you can buy your supplies.
2. They give you introductions on how to make different types of icing.
3. You also get detailed instructional videos that you can watch online
4. While busy baking maybe you get stuck on something, you get full-time staff of professional cake decorators ready to answer questions by email.
5. YUMMY Arts produces and creates step-by step, instructional videos month after month, meaning every month you get to learn something new.
One of the thing that I personally found helpful is that you get to watch the videos and if you do not understand you get support very fast. I really enjoy my membership with them, it is the answer to my frustration. The most exciting thing is I get to decorate cakes the way I want to. I did decorate a cake for my grandmother's 70th birthday. It was very beautiful. I took her photos which she took while growing and enlarged them. I made steps with the photos showing all her journey until she turned 70. It was amazing. People who were there wanted me to decorate for them. I do like to decorate cakes but I cannot do it full time. So imagine someone who has time, they can turn this into a very big business. You decorate your cake or cookies looking at a client's personality, their favourite colour and other details that bakeries ignore.